Thursday, June 24, 2010

10 Days of Allied Forces: Part 6 - Into the Wasteland... (2005)

As a full-time student searching for a real direction - (did I want to switch to animation!?) or keep up in film?  A decision I would make in 2006, and remake in 2008 - never to look back.

Nothing happened in 2005 in relation to Allied Forces.  I celebrated Jake War / Foundation day on June 29 with a small memorial.  For the first time in 3 years I didn't make a movie on Anniversary Day (Dec 23).  But overall, nothing spectacular would come of 2005.  I made a Twin Spires website for a computer class in November 2005.  Other than that, nothing.  Ironically, in my mind, 2005 carries some of my fondest memories, yet none of them are related to Allied Forces.  It was a hiatus of sorts.  A long twisting road winding in no particular direction.

In October I toyed around with an idea about combining a completely seperate story I had imagined in 2004 into the main Allied Forces Universe.  But ultimately abandoned it.  SCAD and work consumed my time and I wondered seriously, If indeed WPA would exist only in name from then on...

No comments:

Post a Comment