Thursday, April 22, 2010

PCSB Stuff 3

A year later, I wanted to make the characters have a more solid base, so I quickly worked up this model sheet for a generic success kid.  All of them follow this, except the heads might be a bit smaller in the final versions.


And some more early sketches.  I always had a clear idea of the kids in the airplane "soaring to success" since I came up with the concept in 2008.  These were some of the first sketches I did once I was back in my office.
Speaking of which...


My office!  That tiny computer had a Pentium 3 processor and 512 MB of memory.  And this was 2008!  Needless to say, it was taxed to the limit running flash.  I finally got a new one in October of that year, a couple weeks before I had to deliver the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment